Polka dots

May 23, 2017








 Photographer: Anwar Cloud

- What I wear - 


Halli hallo! Finally we can go out without any jacket! Yayyy! I can finally wear my polka dots shirt. Polka dots are becoming my favorite pattern (after stripes obviously, you know how much I love stripes), but dots are also really cool and bring some freshness to an outfit! Don't you think so? 
Also, I have to admit that I am totally obsessed with my black All Star Converse, they are definitely favs for this month of may as well as those high waisted buttonned black pants. There are really easy to combine but also really comfortable. A new fav also is my black satchel bag that I found in a small store in Belgium, it doesn't have any particular brand (so I put a equivalent as a link), but it's a really convenient one! It is not too big, not to small, the perfect bag size for taking the necessary stuff you need everywhere you're going. Concerning the final detail, my black bandana, I am usually wearing it either as a small scarf either as a accessory on my bag or pants (hung behind my back).



No comments :

Post a Comment